EasyArch offers the fast 2D creation of:
- Glass Walls
- Basic Furnishings & More
- Arc (A): defines an arc for your wall with input angle.
- Closing (C): completes the wall automatically for you when progeCAD can recognize the opportunity to.
- Header (H): closes the last drawn length of wall much like a niche.
- Triangle (T): creates a triangular wall partition for you.
- Width: how wide the window will be.
- Opening Frame Distance: where the frame is located in the wall.
- Height: of the window (3D only).
- Angle: Direction of window frame outwards.
- Windowsill projection: the measurement of definition of the windowsill.
To download a free 30-day trial for progeCAD Professional including EasyArch, see the CADDIT webpage HERE. For a more complete overview of EasyArch for progeCAD 2011 Pro download this FREE PDF E-Book HERE. CADDIT is based in Sydney, Australia and has been supporting progeCAD users since 2007.